Fri 6th Nov 12-2pm
For this Zoom workshop, you will be sent a kit to make 12 greetings cards. These could be for Christmas Cards or birthday cards and would also make great mini prints.
You will receive a mixture of pre-sensitized cards, and pre-sensitised watercolour pieces to go inside apperture cards which are also included.
We’ll expose the cards to sun to expose them. Even if its overcast or drizzly we’ll get some results during the workshop and you can make the remaining cards in your own time. When the prints are dry you can even hand-colour them if you wish, you’ll be shown some techniques. Children over 12 are welcome to join in. Small class size so that everyone can get individual help. Beginners welcome.
- Materials for 12 cards
- 12 envelopes
- printing frame
- recycled packaging, and postage.
- Or hand delivery if SE london
You Will Need
- A tray or sink of tap water to rinse your prints (wash it thoroughly after if you use it food or washing up).
- A spot outdoors (e.g. garden or windowsill)
- Wifi indoors and the Zoom app
- Cardboard sheets or a washing line with pegs to dry your prints
- Some fairly flat leaves, plants, or small stencils or cut outs.
Please complete the Booking Form below, and make the payment. Places will go fast. Get in contact if you have any queries. Open to UK addresses only.
please complete these booking details and pay below:
Cyanotype Card Making Workshop
Workshop via Zoom with Kit Friday 6th Nov 12-2pm